Pages

January 1, 2014

PHOTO JOURNAL 2014

So, one thing that I have been wanting to do for many years now, is start a photo journal.  I got the idea from Carly Simon in an article I read way, WAY back.  She would take one polaroid, (yes polaroid, before they were "nostalgic"), and put it in an album.  The photo would represent her day and tell a story visually.  This is one of my, uh-hem, resolutions...

I went out this morning already, thinking of how I can start the new year and get my 2014 rolling.  While driving around, it was very apparent that the world is sleeping today!  Then it hit me!  Today is a day I can't really do much because almost EVERYTHING is CLOSED! This allows for an awesome day to just sit and meditate on the year to come. Perfect!!  Speak to me universe =)

Here is my first photo of the year...


No comments:

Post a Comment