Pages

January 2, 2014

NIGHTCAP FOR BETTER SLEEP, ENERGY, AND GREAT SKIN

My grandmother would drink a tablespoon of olive oil mixed with milk everyday.  She swore by it for healthy skin.  If the idea of mixing milk and oil doesn't sound appetizing, or if you are like me, and don't drink milk, I came across this recipe in "nourish & heal" magazine to take before bed each night.

"Lovely Lemon Nightcap"

1 tbsp olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
8 oz water
Mix all together
Easy!!
(I added some agave nectar to cut down on the sour, and kept stirring as I drank...you know, water and oil DO NOT mix =)

Lemons naturally balance acids in your system brought on from animal protein, sugar, and grains.  They also help clear mucus and toxins from your body.  Drink nightly for up to 2 weeks and reap the benefits!! =)


HAPPY DRINKING!!

xo Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment